NWS Miscellaneous Fax Charts
NOTICE - You may use the FTP Server for an alternate download.
The multi-panel products available are:
- Watches / Warnings
- Volcanic Ash 24 HR FCST Northern Hemisphere [part 1] when available
- Volcanic Ash 48 HR FCST Northern Hemisphere [part 2] when available
- Freezing Level
- Freezing Level Analysis, U.S.
- Lifted Index
- Lifted Index Analysis, U.S.
- 24 HR Precipitation Amounts Analysis Northern Hemisphere 45-180W
- Precipitable Water Analysis, U.S.
- Snow Cover Analysis 45W-180 Northern Hemisphere
- Max Temperatures Analysis 00Z - MAX, 65W-130W Northern Hemisphere
- Min Temperatures Analysis 12Z - MIN, 65W-130W Northern Hemisphere
- Average SFC-500MB Relative Humidity Analysis
- Seasonal (These charts are available only on a seasonal basis)
- Crop Moisture Index
- Precipitation Index
- Drought Severity Index Chart
- Drought Severity Index Map
- The latest version of each weather chart available for
distribution from the NWS Telecommunication Gateway Server.
- The charts are in G4 (T4) format and enveloped in
TIFF for viewing. You will need an external or plug-in viewer to display the
- A chart reference guide is provided
for your information.
- These files are also available via